Crafty Goodness
Check out my parcel of crafty goodness that arrived today, I was so hanging out for this!!!! Time for some serious card making I think. First I'm planning on making some puzzle cards and then some cards using my brayer. Have been dying to use my brayer again, will blog with some photos when the cards are done!!!
Work was long today didn't finish until after 6pm, but it was productive which was good. Its amazing how much work you can get done when the bosses aren't around to annoy you :)
Currently storming here, some nice rain, our grass really needs it its almost dead. I have been trying to revive it now that we've decided not to go down the artificial grass path.
The painting of our house is set to start this weekend hopefully, my Dad is going to come around and kick start us by painting the roof in the dinning room and then help me start on the walls. Daniel is working this weekend so will miss out on the painting fun, but don't worry there'll be plenty for him to do on his days off :) :)
That's about it really, best go check on dinner, love to all xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home