Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Faves

Ok so I've been lazy this week and haven't taken photos of any thing but at list I'm still doing my list on a Friday :)

1. My Wii and Wii Fit, love them so much fun, makes exercise almost bearable :) I also love the fact that Daniel and I do it together and we don't fight!! We tend to argue when exercising together cause I always give up really quickly :) :)

2. Winter, I love Winter, bring it on, colder the better as far as I'm concerned. I really shouldn't complain too much because at least we're not in VIC or SA, but I'm am SO over this heat!!!

3. I knock off time on Friday afternoons, knowing that I don't have to go back to work for 2 days is just bliss :) :)

4. I love ordering new crafty stuff from Kaszazz, so much fun, so exciting when the parcel arrives :) :) I have been making lots of cards, but haven't posted them yet because they're not quite finished am waiting for some new stamps to arrive to finish them.

5. I love having trips away with my husband, we're off for a weekend away together next weekend!! We've both pledged to get away together as much as we can this year, we hope to have a weekend down the coast and up at Briars in Bowral.

That's it for another week. Rest of my week has been busy, got a Wii and Wii Fit on Tuesday, have wanted one for a while and then last week Mum got one, then my sister and BIL-to-be and then we got one :) :)

Work has been busy this week but I've got a lot done which is great!!! The students will be back in a few weeks, life is so much easier when they're not around :) :)

Anyway Daniel is waiting for the computer, he wants to read all the blog updates, till next time take care xx


2 Comments:

At January 30, 2009 at 2:27 PM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Totally make the most of getting away with your husband while you can!

 
At January 30, 2009 at 2:40 PM , Blogger foxylady said...

you go girl..sounds like a top year..not to mention 9 nights on North straddie...yay good times. I want a Wii fit too..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home