Very exciting mail...
I just love getting mail so imagine how excited I was when I went to the letter box this afternoon and we had a letter from Natalie Piper!!!!
Thank you so much Nat, we were very excited to receive your letter and even more excited to find that you had drawn us this fantastic picture!!!
So we decided that Nat's picture was so good that I needed to blog about it so that we could share it with others!!!
Nat we've now got it proudly displayed on our fridge so that everyone can see it.
Thanks so much Nat we really love it!!!

2 Comments:
yes I agree..Mine is at work on display for the whole world to see..well all the library people anyway. I beleive we have a very talented artist in the family
Nat loves that you put this on your blog:-) Made her smile for hours!!! Thanks Aunty Del!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home