Friday Faves - A Day Late
I've been in Sydney which is why I'm a date late!!!
1. My number one for this week is that our painting as finally started, yay!!!!! We've haven't gotten any further then what my Dad did last week, its been too hot and we've been away. I've also decided that I want a different colour for the trim :) We're now going for a white instead of Hogs Bristle.
2. Ok so the rest of our faves are from our little 'mini-trip' away, I love our Tom-Tom, its very, very handy. Although couldn't find Sydney Olympic Park yesterday until we actually got there, then it decided that it knew exactly where it was!! Still very handy.
3. I LOVED Top Gear Live yesterday, it was excellent!!! Even with the loud bangs, Daniel laughed at me because I kept jumping through my skin and swearing everytime the pyro-technics went off, but I was having a great time and by the end I'd worked them out and put my fingers in my ears :) :)
4. I love staying in hotels, we stayed in the Pullman in Sydney Olympic Park It was very nice, I got us a good package deal for a superior room with city views and full buffet breakfast for 2 (this was before we decided to go on CS). The view was great!! But I have to confess one of the things I love about staying in hotels is that its so much fun with Daniel, we always aim to come away with as many freebies as we can :) This morning Daniel walked away from breakfast with these jams and mustards stashed in his pockets!!!
5. I love Ikea, we were only staying about 5 mintues away so we stopped by before coming home this morning. We got some great ideas for our kitchen and study!!! Its so much fun wondering around and talking about what we can do with our house!! Oh and this time I pinched the catalogue from the store, I stupidy gave it back last time and had nothing for reference when I got home.
So that's it for another week, still another day off for me but it was be spent doing boring house work and grocery shopping etc. So hot here today so will have to get up early to do before it gets hot.
Hope everyone is well and not melting away!!!

1 Comments:
LOL @ All the free jams and mustards!!!The motel looks lovely!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home