Another Ellie Update
I thought it was time for another Ellie update, we are both soooooo tired, not from lack of sleep just from having to run around after her!!
Ellie has so much energy, which of course all puppies do!!! Yesterday she was locked up all day and then again last night when I went out, when I got home about 11pm she was almost bouncing off the walls!!! I let her out and she literally just ran around and around and around in circles, full pelt!!
I love this photo, took it the other night. Ellie has learnt some new tricks this week including the ability to jump up on my 'poof' from which she can get on the couch and chair. Only problem is she tends to run full pelt up onto the 'poof' up my legs and into my lap regardless of what I am doing at the time. Occasionally she has been known to bounce off!!
So we've had her for two weeks today and already she has grown so much, won't be long until the puppy days will be over, not sure that we will miss them though!! Have to admit that there have been lots and lots of laughs though.
A rare moment when she is sleeping, it is hard for her being locked up all day, she always has so much energy to burn at night. I should add that she isn't really allowed on the couch, this was her first time and I thought I'd let her enjoy it just once, I'm so bad I know!!
Another couch shot!!
I need to get some photos of her and Azrael, they're starting to become friendly. Just in the last couple of days Azzy has started to see the fun side of having her around and has been playing with her, he waits until she's not paying attention and then he pounces and chases her around the yard!!
Daniel is loving her a little less right now, she just had a wee accident on the rug and he is cleaning it up, Ellie is trying to help him!!!
Hope everyone is well, till next time take care xx

2 Comments:
Oh man, she is SOOOOOO cute!!!
I hate to tell you that puppy days are still on going for us with Molly. Just cause they grow up insize it doesn't always match their brain
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home