Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Faves

1. I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!! I know that I have actually said this several times before, but I just have to say it again cause he brought me a puppy!!!!


2. I love my puppy, Ellie, she is so, so, so, so, so, so cute :)


3. I love Steel Magnolias - it is one of my all time favourite movies, I have seen it about 1000 times and I still cry every single time!!

4. I love short weeks at work, especially when they're unexpected, like this week. Only found out last Sunday night that I would need to take Friday off to go and get my puppy. So great cause the next 2 weeks will be short weeks too!!

5. Lazy Nights In at home - I am not a person who likes going out all of the time, the occasional night out is good, but mostly I like to be lazy at home :o)

So a little late but I reckon I've got a good excuse why :) :)

1 Comments:

At April 4, 2009 at 4:40 AM , Blogger foxylady said...

O yes you sure do..we wnat to hear all about Ellie...
and hey I love lazy nights at home too..must use that in my next friday faves

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home