Friday Faves
A couple of my Friday Faves this week are related to my puppy induced exhaustion so I should probably start with the disclaimer that I do love her to bits!!!!
1. Sleep is my first fave - I love sleeping all night with out waking up once, especially at the moment. I know that puppies are exhausting but I had forgotten just how exhausting :)
2. Peach and Quiet is my next one, I really am tired of hearing the little puppy cry every time I leave a room, although I love that she is so devoted to me :)
3. I think I say Long Weekends every time we have them, but I do really, really love them especially when Daniel is off for most of the weekend too!!
4. I love Chocoloate!!!!! Good thing its Easter this weekend, I can eat chocolate all weekend, woo hoo!!!
5. Colder nights, I just love them, can now snuggle under the covers. Not quite cold enough to break out the big heavy doona but it won't be long!!!
So thats my faves for this week!! Today has been a quiet day, Jason and Katherine called in the this morning to borrow an esky for their party tomorrow. Obviously we're heading to their party tomorrow, looking forward to it provided its not raining, fingers crossed for a nice day (although we really do need the rain!). Sunday we're off to Mum and Dad's for Easter Sunday lunch, it will be the first time in at least 5 years that we've ALL been home for Easter Sunday lunch. What's everyone else doing for Easter???

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home