Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Faves

1. Given that we celebrated our wedding anniversary this week, my number 1 has to be being married, I just love it especially because I get to be married to an amazing man!!!

2. My bed, this is not just because I am feeling extremely sleep deprived tonight but I also love our bed. No pictures of it though because it has not been made today on account of the fact that Daniel was on night shift last night.

3. I love it when Ellie sleeps, even if only for 30 seconds!!! Ellie has WAAAAAAAAAAAY to much energy!!

4. Car Radios, mine is not working and I really miss it!! So when I get in a car that does have a working radio I love it!!!

5. Battery operated tea light candles - we finally found some, such a great idea!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home