Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Faves

1. I am loving Miami Ink - it may be a show about tattoos but its really good, hearing all about tattooing and the stories behind the tattoos that people get.

2. I love crafty catalogues, just leafing through them and thinking about projects that I can do so much fun but also has a tendency to get a bit expensive.



3. I love flowers, I got these Proteas from a market stall at work yesterday, love them :) Love having fresh flowers in the house.

4. I love spontaneous dinners out, so much fun and so yum, especially when it means that I don't have too cook!!!!

5. I love blackouts - we haven't had one in awhile and Earth Hour tomorrow night has me thinking about them. The last major one we had was during the 2003 fires and we ended up sitting out the back of our place playing Trivial Pursuit by torch light wih one of neighbours!!

So they're my faves for another week, what are your??

1 Comments:

At March 27, 2009 at 1:25 AM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Good faves Del! I love black outs, but only for short times LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home