Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Neighbours!!

Our neighbours are driving us insane!!! While we were away new neighbours moved in on both sides. The neighbours on our left are lovely, young couple with small kids, their son dropped his toys cars down the drain soon after they moved in and now their drain floods our drive way daily and is slowly turning our garden into a bog!! They have called a plumber though so that will get fixed.

Worse still is the neighbours on our right who seem to think that they own the entire drive way and park, or allow their visitors to park where ever they like even if it means parking the neighours (us!) in. Tonight there are 6 cars 'illegally' parked and we have no hope of getting out of our drive should we want to go somewhere. They've also parked the neighbours on our left in as well. Its a group house, mostly youngish males and their gross. Don't even get me started on the fact that they urinated all over our drive way 2 weeks ago!!

Anywho, that's my rant, sorry, but feel better now :o)

Today was good, back to work after training yesterday. Lunch time was spent looking at my friends bead collection, couldn't help but purchase a few :o) Tonight I made 2 new necklaces, one is for my Mum for Mother's Day, the other is for me.

I have to admit that I haven't done any scrapbooking in ages, Daniel reminded me the other day that I still have to do our trip to Dreamworld, Singapore, Misty's album and Azrael's album, our wedding and my friend Gemma's wedding. Then I can start on our photo's of Port Douglas and Jodi and David's wedding...

Time for bed its late, although I do get a sleep in as I don't have to leave until 9.30 because I have to take Daniel to work first!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home