Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Azrael and Indiana Jones







I've included these photos of Azrael and his teddy bears because I thought they were cute. Mum gave him these bears while he was staying with them in April and he loves them. They are in his basket but he often brings them upstairs with him when he sleeps on our bed.
We went and saw the new Indiana Jones last night, Daniel is disgusted that its actually the first Indiana Jones movie that I've actually seen :-) It was good and I will try and get Daniel to write a review. I liked it it was funny, lots of stunts and I loved Cate Blanchette's character. Daniel has just informed me that I am about the only person who liked Cate's character!!
The rest of our week has been uneventful, work is going ok its been a busy week. Daniel is off to Bowral next week for a work retreat thing, he has been asked to participate in a planning retreat and represent the views of CNOC.
Hope everyone is well, we miss you all heaps!!

2 Comments:

At May 30, 2008 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Kirsty said...

They are CUTE pics!

 
At June 3, 2008 at 1:26 AM , Blogger foxylady said...

O Del love the pictures. He is such a sweetie...teddies and all.
Yes we are only just getting over the trip. I slept for 11 hrs last night. We only got to bed at 12.50am Mon morning and it was up for work at 7am..not near enough sleep for me,
Will post pictures soon but the weekend was great

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home