Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Its Raining, yay!!!


Its raining here today, I love the rain and even better its suppose to rain for the next few days :)


I've attached a photo that was taken of Mum, Nicole and I in Sydney before we saw Phantom of the Opera. I've been waiting for Nicole to send it to me.


Daniel has finally finished playing Grand Theft Auto, though he tells me that he's only finished the main story and still has some mini-games to finish.


My week has been fairly ordinary so far, work has been very disrupted and I haven't got much done. We have been rolling out a new system and my team was asked to be the pilot group before they rolled it out to everyone else. Now that its all up and running its going well but it was a bit of an effort to get there.


Azrael is cute, lately he's been getting impatient waiting for us to get up in the morning. If he hears my alarm go off and I don't get up straight away he comes in and meows and head butts me until I get up.


That's it from us for today, love to all and take care!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home