Friday, July 4, 2008

My 5 Friday Faves

Azrael is so cute, he needs to make the list. I spend ages chasing him around the house trying to get a photo :)
I LOVE, the scrapbooks that my lovely sister in-law Kirsty made for Daniel and I, the first is of our wedding and it is just stunning. The other is Daniel's 30th birthday card and is full of photos of Daniel and its great, I am always showing them to people!! Thanks Kirsty!!


I love our wedding album, it took ages to arrive but I think was well worth the wait it has been beautifully done and we're both very happy with it.



My candles - I have them all over the house! They smell so nice and I sometimes can't bring myself to actually burn the ones that I really, really like :)

I don't have a photo of my last fav, but I love having my sister back in the country :) Even though she doesn't live in Canberra (yet, but she's working on it) its nice to know that she is not far away and I get to see her every 2nd weekend when she comes down.

That's it for another week!!

2 Comments:

At July 4, 2008 at 4:39 AM , Blogger foxylady said...

so excited to read about your friday favs.. they are great. Love reading about you chasing Kitty arounf=d the house..from Dannys blog.
Didn't know about the car but that really is exciting. Have a great weekend

 
At July 4, 2008 at 4:29 PM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Hah!! Azrael is SO cute!!!

I am so touched that you liked your little albums!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home