Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So tired...

Sorry for the lack of blogs, have been spending a lot of time at the hospital again and I'm soooo tired. I really don't know how Mum does it every day!!!

It was Mum's birthday today, I took the afternoon off work and we had a lovely lunch with Dad and Nicolea as well, at Just Quietly in Manuka. It was very nice, Mum and Dad a really nice dessert called Apple Ice. It came in a Martini glass and had a jelly in the bottom made from Mascato wine (not sure if that's how you spell it), then custard and topped in Apple Ice which sort of like an icy sorbet made from apple. I tried some of Dad's, it was yum!!!

I had interviews all day yesterday which was also tiring, funny how a day of out your routine can be so exhausting!!!

Back to work tomorrow to sort out the pile of work that is waiting for me, oh well its Wednesday so nearly the weekend.

Daniel is down stairs watching Fr Ted at the moment, we'll hopefully watch some more Bones later, I'm really, really enjoying it. Brothers and Sisters starts again in the US in a couple of weeks, can't wait!!

Love you all, hope everyone is well xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home