A balmy night in Queanbeyan
Yes really!!! Daniel is outside cooking a bbq with his sleeves pushed up, our heater has been switched off, its quite mild tonight!!
Not much happening at the moment, I'm looking forward to the end of a very long week!! At least I get to end my working week tomorrow night with cocktails at a friends house. We're planning on consuming vast quantities of chocolate martini's and/or possibly Bellini's and what ever other cocktails we can be bothered making yum!! I'm getting a lift to work and then going home with my friend Sam and Daniel has kindly offered to come and pick me up, he's lovely :)
Today was mostly spent writing referee reports and reading selection documentation, such fun NOT!! At least at the end of it I should finally have an almost full team again.
Daniel picked up our new entertainment unit and books shelf today, yay, can't wait until we put them together!! I'm so glad he went shopping yesterday and found them!!
Still haven't managed to watch any more Bones this week, maybe tonight, we've been to busy with other stuff. I did watch the final season episode of NCIS the other night, ooh it was very exciting. Daniel has been waiting for me to watch it for ages, I think he need to debrief on the ending!!!
Anyway that's my ramble for today, it will probably be the weekend before I get to this week 5 faves but I will do them I promise!!
Till next time, take care xx
PS Thanks to Kirsty and Mary for being so willing to avenge my death, I feel loved ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home