Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Faves

Its only 11.54pm so I still have 6 mintues to do my Friday Faves!!!

Still no photos cause the camera is still flat :)

1. Nigella Lawson - I love her cook books, love her recipes. I borrowed a new cook book from a friend tonight and found some YUMMY recipes. Found one for Bourbon Butter a dip that you eat with sausage rolls essentially, when the diet is over I may just have to try it!!!

2. I love my new Shrinky Dinks - haven't played with them yet but plan on stamping up a storm and having some fun tomorrow.

3. I love my new mobile phone - its nice to have a phone that works well. I don't think that I'll every go away from Nokia again, Nokia's never let me down.

4. I love Daniel's XBox - it died a couple of weeks ago and is currently away getting fixed. I miss it, don't like watching stuff on the PS3, its not the same.

5. I love kitchen shops - my current favourite is Wheel and Barrow. I could spend hours just wandering around looking at all the cool stuff!!! Tis dangerous though cause I rarely walk away with out buying something ;)

So my exciting news is that I got my outfit for Clare's wedding tonight. I went shopping with a friend and found a dress that I'm really happy with :) I've had a lovely evening wandering in and out of shops helping my friend Sam spend her money!! I found an awesome scarf too but I was good and didn't get it, but might go back one day when I have some money to spare and see if its still there.

Should probably go to bed now, its quite late, looking forward to seeing everyone really soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home