My Valentines Day
Happy Birthday to my wonderful Dad-in-law, Al, hope you've had a wonderful day. So glad that you love your laptop, hope you have heaps and heaps of fun with it :)
My day has been lovely, it started with a lovely surprise from Daniel this morning, a red rose and a lovely card, I am so spoilt :) Apparently he got the rose and card yesterday and hid it in the garage over night, he then snuck out early this morning whilst I was in the shower and didn't even know that he was awake and snuck it inside. My hubby is such a sweetie :)
Rest of the day has been lovely too, I had my hair done this morning, then did wedding stuff with Nicole for awhile. I also picked up my new craft table from Nicole's place, haven't set it up yet might leave that until tomorrow.
I think the thing that I've enjoyed the most about today is that Daniel is home, its his first weekend home since Christmas time. I get next weekend with him too, yay!!! I don't mind his shift work at all, it just means that I don't take the time we get together on weekends for granted like I used to :)
So anyway that's my rant for today, hope everyone is well xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home