Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tonights Craft

Tonight I did another workshop, we did a double page LO in in cowboy and cowgirl theme. I wasn't particularly thrilled with the theme but I am pleased with the outcomes, maybe it because I have such fabulous photos to scrap with!!

So this is my cowgirl LO featuring Charli, what a georgeous photo this is!!



And my cowboy layout featuring Sam, how cute is he ;)



Thanks Kirsty for the photos!! I have to say that when I got my photos out everyone commented not just on how lovely the photos were but how gorgeous the children in the photos are!!

So that's tonights craft, its was fun :) Next months workshop is going to be a birthday card book, really looking forward to it!

1 Comments:

At February 19, 2009 at 1:18 PM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Aaaaw, they look lovely!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home