Sunday, February 22, 2009

Friday Faves and other stuff

Ok so Daniel has been nagging and nagging me to update my blog, mainly because he has blog so many times this weekend and I haven't even done my Friday faves.

Oh and apparently according to my husband the LO that featured on my last blog is apparently boring and not as good as Kirsty's!!! Well it is true that Kirsty's LO's are amazing... :)

Ok so my Friday Faves for this week...



1. I love my new desk, I got it from my sister last week it was her dinning room table (was formerly my cousins table) and now its my new craft table :) So much more room its great!! I gave it a work out this afternoon but I can't blog my work as both cards are for the up coming birthdays of 2 people who read my blog!

2. Ok so I have been really struggling with my diet this week so I've decided to try and find something positive about it and so my number 2 is CS shakes. Why?!?!?! Because I really hate having to make lunch for work and its so convenient to grab a shake and not have to think about what to have for lunch.

3. I do love Valentines Day :) We don't usually 'do' Valentines Day but every now and then Daniel will surprise me with a Valentines. This year I got a rose and a beautiful card, it took me completely by surprise :)

4. I love our new paint scheme (see Daniel's blog from last week), I'm so glad we changed our plans for the trim and went with the White Watsonia. Funnily enought we've gone back to our original colour scheme but in reverse :)

5. I love waiting for parcels in the post, specifically my orders from Kaszazz when they contain something for me too. I'm waiting on one now, so excited can't wait!!!

So the photos that were planned for the blog didn't happen because the camera ran out of power, never mind.

Rest of the weekend has been good, nice and relaxing. Yesterday we had a sleep in and then went shopping and today was more of the same. It was lovely and relaxing.

So that's it for another week, hope everyone is well only 13 more sleeps until we fly to Brisbane!!!

1 Comments:

At February 22, 2009 at 2:52 AM , Blogger Kirsty said...

I think you need to smack your hubby upside the head! I think your LOs are WONDERFUL!!!!

I am SO jealous of your new craft table..I am currently using our old door LOL

Can't wait till holidays! Woohoo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home