Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Artist Trading Cards

Hi All

Thought I'd share the stuff I made a 5PQ trial that I went to tonight. These are Artist Trading Cards, now those who've been in crafty circles for a while may of heard of these before but they were new to me and I think they're quite a nifty idea!!

Essentially they are like baseball trading cards but for crafty people :) Each card uses a different technique and on the back you write details of what you did and then swap them with other crafty people as a way of swapping ideas!!


So these cards are part of a 5PQ (mini-workshop) that my Kaszazz upline has developed and she trialed them out on us tonight. We used Paint resist, Embossing Resist, Crayon Resist and masking and mini-mister techniques to do these. Some of these didn't work quite so well for me but you get the idea.


This is whats on the back of each card, its a stamp of course :)

Tomorrow night I'm off to a scrapping workshop, I'll be using the lovely photos of the my nieces and nephew that Kirsty sent me!! I will blog the results :)

1 Comments:

At February 18, 2009 at 1:15 PM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Del, these look GREAT! I have made a few for swaps and stuff, but none as fabulous as these!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home