So Finally...
...after almost 2 years and three certified copies of our wedding certificate Ignite (formerly known as Virgin Credit Card) have finally sent me a credit card with my married name on it, yay!!!
Had lunch with my sister on Tuesday, yay!! We used to have lunch all the time when she worked at the ANU but then she racked off to the UK. Now she's back and working in Civic so we can have lunch again, so good :)
Not much else happening in my world, just work and watching lots of Miami Ink, I am a little addicted to it too. Not real sure what we're watching tonight, oh actually I think it will be The Mentalist cause I was too tired to watch it last night.
So anyway that's another ramble from me, hope everyone is well xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home