Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hello World

I'm back, had a wonderful holiday on North Straddie. Thank you to all who made it such a lovely time :)

I am still on holidays and loving it. Yesterday and today were great just lazing around and doing stuff with my hubby :) We actually went shopping today and had a great time, I introduced Daniel to the specialty tea shops at the Canberra Centre and he loved them. I also introduced him to Wheel and Barrow my favourite kitchen shop and I think he loves it too, especially after I showed him the section that has everything made of plastic!!! We got some plastic old fashioned soda glasses and some stainless steel straws so cool!! Will take photos for tomorrows Friday Faves I think :)

We also spent a fortune at Freedom in DFO, I love candles and Daniel actually found some really nice candle holders that he actually like to, so I couldn't resist :) These will also feature on tomorrow Friday Faves, but I am so excited that I just had to mention them today :)

Ok, so tonight was another crafty workshop I made a birthday card book from the Kaszazz Ebony and Ivory paper range:



The idea is that you write the person's birthday on their date and when you've made their card you can store it in the pocket until its time to give it to them :)

Next month we're making a coordinating address book.

Well its time for bed now, till next time take care xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home