Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sunday

I'm glad its Sunday, for the first time in ages I'm looking forward to going back to work tomorrow because the sooner this working week is over the sooner I'm on holidays, woo hoo!!!

My weekend has been good, yesterday morning I went wedding cake shopping with Nicole and Mum. Nicole ordered her cake from the same place we got ours, she's even getting little people on top, they'll be made to look like her and Jonathan, can't wait to see it!!

Last night we, along with Mum and Dad had dinner and Nicole and Jonathan's. First time they've had us all over for dinner, ever, was lovely!! Now that Nicole is officially back in Canberra they've finally got their place set up and they've brought new furniture etc so we went over to help them celebrate.

This morning I had a lovely long sleep in and have been pottering around all morning, shortly we're heading over to Belconnen to visit Nat, Adam and our lovely God daughter Haley. Its been way to long since we've seen them, we've even still got Haley's Christmas present sitting in our loung room :(

Its also the first day of Autumn, which means the hot summer days will soon be behind us and we will be into a lovely cold winter :)

So that's been my weekend so far, only 6 more sleeps to go :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home