Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Faves

Our internet is sooooo slow at the moment, due to Daniel uploading photo`s to Flickr, its taking me ages to get these photos loaded, finally its done so here we go...

1. My Dad - he rocks, he has done so much for us including most recently finishing the painting in our dining room whilst we are away!! It was so great to come home and have it done!!



2. Wheel & Barrow is my second fave, so much fun when I go there and now Daniel loves it too!! These is one of the plastic soda glasses that we got yesterday and the stainless steel shake spoon and straw.


3. These are the candle sticks and candles that we got from Freedom yesterday, I really liked them and so did Daniel, even better!!!

4. Twitter - I joined this week and am a little addicted. Still working out some of the technology but I'll get there slowly, may drive my husband mad in the process though :)

5. Afternoon naps - I've never really been one to have afternoon naps but every now and then I really crave them and while we were on holidays I enjoyed several really long afternoon snoozes and it was great. I think they're are large part of I now feel so rested :)

So these are my faves for this week. Hope everyone is well, take care xx

1 Comments:

At March 21, 2009 at 10:37 PM , Blogger Phrog said...

Yay for Wheel & Barrow, Boo for Freedom and their dodgy toothbrush holders that have hole`s too big so that the toothbrushes just slip through.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home