Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Faves

Can't believe its Friday Faves time again!!! No pics again this week, camera battery is flat again!!

1. My new Twilight Blu-ray DVD - it has extended scenes, deleted scenes and lots of other special features, so good!!! Thank you husband for buying it for me!!

2. Ellie Welcomes!!! When I get home from work Ellie will come running from where ever she is to give me the best welcome cause its just so exciting when mum gets home from work!!!

3. My doona, oh yeah, its back on the bed and I'm loving it!!! So nice to snuggle under the doona. I am so looking forward to my sleep in tomorrow morning, Daniel is going to let Ellie out when he gets home from work and give her brekkie so I can have a sleep in!!!

4. In honour of Anzac day I love and thank all those who've faught in wars and served over seas for us. I think particularly of my Bobby and Pop who both served and my cousin who is currently on a deployment in Jerusalem.

5. Free time - I love having free time, not easy to come by at the moment life is just crazy busy which is why when I actually get some free time I love it all the more!!!


So that's my faves for the week, rest of the week has flown by, big news for me this week is work related. As well as doing my normal job I've been asked to co-manage another team for a while, not a permanent thing but the experience will be good. I am a little concerned though about work loads, cause I was already REALLY busy, I will some how manage it all just have to work out how!!

How is everyone else's week going???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home