Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Faves

Well another week has wooshed past, don't know how its all a blur to me!!

So my faves for this week...

1. Watching movies with my hubby, we've watched two in the last week, Dragon Ball Z and Push both goodish. Its just really nice to sit down together for awhile, life is so crazy busy its nice to do this every now and then.

2. Having a clean office, my work office that is, I took the time to clean it out this week was long over due. So much nicer now.

3. Bones - can't remember if I've mentioned this before but I really like watching Bones, a great show. Watched the season finale (of the season that we are up to) last night, can't believe that I now have to wait until September to see the next episode!!

4. Mum's - can't go past the Mother's Day weekend to say that I love my Mum and Mum-In-Law both amazing women. Also think that my SIL Kirsty is an amazing Mum too, hope I can be as good a Mum as these three women one day.

5. Free gift voucher - I got 2 x $20 vouchers in the last week and didn't pay for either of them!! One was from Flybuys, I had earnt enough points to claim one and the other was from my Myer One points, woo hoo!!

Rest of the week as been a blur of business, so much going on right now, don't know what it is about May but it always seems to be a really busy/stressful month!!

Hope everyone is well, take care xx

2 Comments:

At May 8, 2009 at 4:43 PM , Blogger Kirsty said...

You are too sweet! Ask my kids though and they would tell you a whole 'nother story about what sort of mum I am LOL

Okay, I started watching Bones a few weeks back, and I was SHOCKED to discover that Bones' sidekick was a serial killer!!! OMG - I totally missed that plot twist!

 
At May 8, 2009 at 5:54 PM , Blogger foxylady said...

yes life is like that isn't it Del. I have loved the last 2 weeks where ei am only working 3 days..
Yes Mums are amazing..cranky but still amazing. It took me a long time to ppreciate my own Mum..and yes kirsty is pretty awesome

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home