Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Faves

My number one fave this week is this photo!!

Its a random photo that I snapped at exactly the right moment, so funny!! Daniel isn't really kissing Ellie, well that's what he says anyway ;)

My number two is weekends with my husband, yay!!! We've actually got plans too, tomorrow we are heading to the War Memorial, Mum, Dad, Nicole and Jonathan are coming over for dinner and on Sunday we're going to see the new Harry Potter at the Dendy Premier Theater, I am so looking forward it.

My number 3 definitely not being at work, I love the end of the day when I get to come home enough said!!

Number 4 I love that we finally got Miami Ink Collection 9 today, love it, we've just started watching them its all we've got planned for tonight, started the night with dinner out, my husband spoils me :)

Number 5 Cooking I love cooking, not so much cooking dinner every night, but I love cooking when I've got guests or special occasions to cook for. Tomorrow night I'm planning a 3 course dinner yummo!!

So there are my faves for another week, hope everyone is good, big shout out to AJ hope you're feeling better soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home