Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday Faves

Can't believe its Friday again, already!!!

Ok so my faves first...

1. Really cold wet wintery days, we've had a few this week and I just love them, I am such a fan of winter. I really love them when I'm at home and can sit inside my nice warm house and read a book or watch a movie or if I've been outside and I'm freezing cold I can jump into a nice hot shower, sooooo good!!

2. I love all the new movie releases at this time of year, this week we saw the new Transformers movie and we've got the new Ice Age soon and the next Harry Potter is due out in a couple of weeks, can't wait!!

3. Master Chef Australia - I am loving it, I was a little horrified that Poh got back in this week I like her the least and was really glad when she was eliminated the other week. On the other I was really, really pleased that Justine got back in, she is my favourite!! I love learning about all the different dishes and how different ingredients work together.

4. Thanks to Mary I am now addicted to surprise gifts on Yoville, I'm constantly buying them!!! Almost all common ones though, I got one secret rare gift for the very first gift that I brought but all common since. I have got some pretty cool stuff though, I'm having much better luck with them then Daniel :)

5. I love this photo of Ellie...


Daniel sprung her sticky beaking through the loose pailing last Friday, she is so naughty. The pailings were nailed back in place pretty quickly. This afternoon the neighbours on the other side told me that she has been talking to their puppy on under the fence, so cute as long as she doens't escape through the hole!!

My week has been pretty non-eventful except for our movie adventure on Tuesday night, I did enjoy it and totally agreed with the review Daniel put on Twitter. Daniel has been doing training in the city all week so we've been going to and from work together its been lovely.

No exciting plans for my weekend, its going to be a quiet lazy one I think, can't wait :)

Hope everyone is well, till next time take care xx

2 Comments:

At July 3, 2009 at 2:47 AM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Love that pic!!!!
I looove surprise gifts too..I even got a $2500 one today, and got a common boring dumb one...ah well, maybe next time...lol

 
At July 3, 2009 at 5:47 AM , Blogger foxylady said...

yes I do beleive kirsty is the cause of the secret gifts thingy..love the pic of Ellie...how cute..and I have no idea what your fav was ..the one all about Master Chef...no idea..thanks for your weekly favs..By the way we haven't hasd winter here yet..27 degrees yesterday

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home