Tag....
1.Where are you blogging right now?
From the comfort of my arm chair with the laptop on my lap.
2.How many unpublished posts do you have in your 'draft' box?
None, I didn't know you could do that!!
3.Whose blog inspired you to start your own?
Kirsty's, I just love her blog she always makes me smile :) I love hearing all about her family and seeing Kirsty's amazing scrapping!!!
4.When do you usually publish your posts?
Usually after work or when Daniel starts nagging me too!!
5.In your guesstimation, how many blogs do you read?
Six I think????
6.How long have you been blogging for?
Just over a year.
7.Why did you start blogging?
I thought that it was a great way to keep in touch with family and friends and let them know what's going on with us.
8.Why do you keep blogging?
Cause I like it, its sort of like a journal of life, its fun :)
9.If you could only recommend one blog to a friend, which one would it be?
If I can only choose one it would be Daniel's phroghollow its cracks me up!!!
10.If the internet was "turned off" for one month, what you you do with all the time you used to spend blogging?
Not sure, maybe read a book, don't really know!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home