Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Faves

1. Kitty head-butts. Azrael is not big on giving cuddles but he does give the best head butts when he's feeling cuddly, so good. I haven't mentioned much about kitty lately but he is good, still being kitty and doing all the things that only he can do. He loved having the house to himself last weekend while Ellie was at Nicole and Jonathan's.

2. Berrima - lovely little spot between Canberra and Sydney, great jam/sauce shop, great lollip shop and my favourite pottery shop!!! Not Daniel's favourite place though it tends to be very busy.

3. Movies - I have watched three this week, I needed to find something to help me relax more and I'd forgotten how good movies are. I watched 27 Dresses, Confessions of a Shopaholic and 7 Pounds all good movies. Daniel does think that I'm cold hearted though cause I didn't cry at the end of 7 Pounds, I actually think it was because I'd heard about it and had steeled myself.

4. I love that our Lemon tree is full of lemons again, yay!! I may even get around to making a lemon meringue pie this year.

5. Internet Banking!! Kind of odd I know but I just love it, its so convenient!!!

So that's my faves for another week!!!

Hope everyone is well, really looking forward to seeing Mary, Al, Clare and Shane next week!!

1 Comments:

At June 12, 2009 at 4:18 AM , Blogger Kirsty said...

mmm lemon meringue pie....

I am a HUGE fan of Internet banking...can't believe some people STILL won't use it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home