Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Faves...

I'm late with these again, its a wonder my hubby hasn't reminded me yet!?!

Well here they are:



1. Going to the theater, Mum and I went and saw Steel Magnolias at the Play House last night. It was great, it was a bit of a last minute thing but we still managed to get good seats. I love going to the theater, I love plays and I especially love musicals!!


2. Tim Tams, not sure if I've said this before but I LOVE Tim Tams and my very guilty secret is that I love them cold from the fridge first thing of a morning, just one or two so so bad but so good. I love all varieties of Tim Tams but the plain and chewy caramel are my all time faves!!
3. I know that I've mentioned Master Chef in my faves (really am loving it) but this week it gets a mention again because....

Julie made the finals, YAY, so excited. I also love that Daniel loves it too and we both sit down together every night to watch and it has inspired us both to want want to cook more things and maybe even try some cooking lessons.

4. Don't have a picture of this one because I don't know where our camera is I think Daniel may have taken it to work again (he's trying to get photos of Rocky the CNOC mouse). This fave is all about Ellie's new kennel!! Cousin Marilyn kindly gave us their kennel for Ellie, yay, now I don't have to feel guilty about locking her outside because I know she has some where lovely and warm to curl up in. Now if I could just stop her from pulling the bedding out!!! Ellie still sleeps inside of an evening but when it gets a bit warmer she will be sleeping out in her kennel.

5. Last but not least our garden is finally clean and tidy, OH YES!! I'm talking about the communal garden that runs the length of the drive way. It has been over grown and in need of attention since we moved in and seeing as we pay fee for a gardner I've been on and on at the body corporate to have it cleaned up since we moved in. They did send someone last year but he just whipper snipped everything so within about a month it has all grown back. So at our meeting a couple of months agot Sue (neighbour) and I brought it up again and requested that they get someone else to come and do it and this week it was finally done. Daniel watched as they did it and confirmed that they actually pulled the weeds out this time!! It looks so much better!!

Rest of my week has again been quiet, although an exciting event did occur in my family with the long awaited arrival of my cousins beautiful baby daughter Macey Joy, I just love that name!!! I did watch Ghost of Girl Friends past the other night and Daniel watched it with me which I loved, I don't think I could tell you the last time Daniel voluntairly watched a romantic comedy with me so that made it extra special.

Both Ellie and Azrael are good, Ellie has turned into somewhat of a daddy's girl, she just loves Daniel and will curl up on his lap any chance she gets. Azrael is really starting to enjoy having Ellie around the other night Daniel was in the reclining chair with Ellie asleep on his lap and kitty was asleep on the head rest, the three of them looked quite comfy!!

So that's it from me, hope every one is well, till next time take care xx

2 Comments:

At July 17, 2009 at 11:44 PM , Blogger Kirsty said...

I would have loved to have seen a pic of the three 'guys' asleep on the recliner! Too cool:)

 
At July 18, 2009 at 1:24 AM , Blogger foxylady said...

OOOOOOO I too would have loved that pic...
I bet steel magnolias was awesome..u lucky thing
Thanks for your favs always really love them..now where r Dans

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home