Friday, July 10, 2009

And here we are again...

...its Friday and time for my Friday Faves!!!

First I thought I'd share this funny, someone sent it to me today and it brought a smile to my face :) :)




So my number 1 for this week is Gem, Sam and Natalie, they to me are just the most amazing people. The courage and strength that they have shown and continue to show is inspirational. Little Natalie is such a fighter I am sure that she destined for great things. They are still in hospital (have been since March) and there is still no sign of her white blood cells, they are now looking at the possibility of a bone marrow transplant. Gem said I could post photos of Natalie and I just had to share this one, I love it, the Icy Pole is almost as big as her :) Apparently Natalie has recently discovered that she like Icey Poles as you can clearly see from the photo.


2. Winter food, so warm and yummy!! I made my favourite winter dish this week which is meat balls in tomato soup served with peas and mash potatoes. I meant to take a photo but ate it before I remembered :) :)

3. My chip pan, I took a photo but for some reason couldn't get the card reader to show up on the computer (and I know its me not the computer that in the wrong here). I just love it, cooks my chippies to perfection and makes them nice and crispy.

4. Finishing work at 5pm, kind of a strange one, but I've had a really busy week and have had to work quite late all week so when 5pm rolled around this afternoon and I was actually at a point when I could leave I was like "WOO HOO!!!" and ran out the door before anyone could come and find me :)

5. Flannelet sheets, so soft and cosy to sleep in, these would have to be one of the reasons that I love winter so I can break out my old but still comfy flannelet sheets!!

So they are my faves, week has been very busy with work been coming home and basically collapsing in my comfy chair until its time to go to bed. Nothing very exciting to report, except that I still haven't checked our Powerball Ticket from last night so we may be millionairs and just not know it yet... I wish. Oh and the Bunnies stomped all over the Panthers tonight woo hoo!!!

Hope eveyone is well, till next time take care xx

1 Comments:

At July 10, 2009 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Sucha cute pic! look at those gorgeous blue eyes!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home