Sunday, August 9, 2009

5 Faves

Sorry I'm late with these this week!!!


1. My Dyson Vacuum Cleaner!!! I've always wanted one and on Friday night Daniel took me down the Good Guys sale to see if we could find a bargin and we did!! I am so excited, so Friday night was spent buying a vacuum cleaner and yesterday I vacuumed just about every square inch of the house!!

2. The antics of Daniel and Ellie!!! I never know what I'm going to find the two of them doing next. This photo is Ellie licking the beater that Daniel was holding for her after he'd made a chocolate cake!!



The other week I came home and Daniel was sitting in the recliner chair throwing Toob chips across the room for Ellie to chase and eat!!


3. Dendy Premiere Theatre, so nice, last Sunday afternoon we went and watched the new Harry Potter in these lovely recliner chairs!! We ordered a bowl of hot chips and drinks before we went in and they were delivered during the movie, it was so very nice. The cost of the tickets though means that we won't be doing it very oftern at all!!



4. Beaded jewellery, specficially jewellery from Clever Cats Jewellery. Deb and Sam who make the jewellery are friends of mine and their stuff is goreous!!! They are also the ladies that taught me everthing that I know about beading they are very, very talented!!

5. Reading books, I love reading, always have but sometimes I go for ages and ages without reading a book!! A couple of weeks ago Daniel and I went to a second hand book shop and it prompted me to start reading again, I love it!! I'm currently reading Sushi for Beginners by Marian Keyes.

So they are my very late faves, I've had a lovely weekend made even more special because Daniel has been home with me :) Yesterday was spent at home, I for some reason decided to clean out the pantry and Daniel had a computer to fix. Today was all about visiting Aunty Elaine and grocery shopping, I did manage to make Daniel some mini quiches with diced bacon, white costello cheese and rosemary and this afternoon I made him a banana cake with caramel icing.

We also have tomorrow off, Daniel will still be on his days off and I flexed off an extra day we are planning to go to the War Memorial, we didn't make it last weekend.

So anyway that is my update for the week, hope everyone is well.

1 Comments:

At August 9, 2009 at 1:34 AM , Blogger foxylady said...

Hey Del love your favs..can not beleive Danny lets the dog lick the beaters..mind u she looks like she is enjoying it..
I so want to go to one of those cinemas..so cool...
Thanks for your favs..better late then NEVER!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home