Saturday, August 29, 2009

5 Faves

I'm late again with these, was out late last night delivering my parents old couch to a friend of ours. Then have been slack today :)

1. Rental Cars, I've had one this week while my car has been in getting fixed, it was so snazzy and nice to drive around :) I have my mighty mirage back now and she is all fixed and looking very shiny and almost new ;)

2. My job - whilst I complain constantly about having to work I am very grateful for my job, its challenging and interesting and I am grateful that its mine :)

3. Going to movies, I think I mention this one quite often by I really do like going to the movies, this week we went and saw My Sisters Keeper, it was very good although I am still puzzled over why they changed the ending???

4. Harry Potter Movies - I am watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix whilst I do this and I'm really enjoying it, I'm not sure that I'll ever tire of watching these movies.

5. The new HD channels, Go and One HD, there is actually some good stuff on them, love having even more channels to watch :) :)

So my week has been really busy with work, nothing new there, those who read Daniel's blog will know that we've had car trouble with the Commodore this week, our central locking packed it in. Most of our week has been focused on trying to sort it out, in theory we should be able to disconnect the central locking and just use the key but that doesn't seem to work either we keep getting locked out of the car?!?!?!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, till next time take care xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home