Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Faves

Wow, Friday Faves time again...

1. Definitely at the top of my list this week is our car insurance company, cause they are helping me to fix this...


I got 'rear-ended' on my way to work on Tuesday, its all good though cause I rang my trusty insurance people and they are fixing it all up for me. All I had to do was drop my car off today and pick it up again in a week and in the mean time I get a rental car, woo hoo!!! Not picking my rental car up until Monday though because I don't really need it until then.

2. Getting collected from work, for some reason I really liked being picked up from work. Its nice to be chauffered and not have to drive :) Big thank you to my hubby who got up early before a night shift to come and pick me up from work!!

3. I love my new dress, I got it last weekend for my sisters wedding. I'm itching to put up a photo but I'm not suppose to show it off until the day. But that said, its midnight blue and I have really nice silver heels to go with it!!

4. I'm really enjoying the monthly craft classes that I've been going to, last night we made a really cool calendar/card for Father's Day, I can't put a picture up just in case my Dad reads my blog!!

5. Blossoms, I love blossoms they are so pretty and they are coming out all over the place in Canberra at the moment. I do feel its a little early though, I hope its not a sign that it will be really hot summer!!

So rest of my week has been ok, has been a week of up and down emotions, I got some very sad news last week about our lovely friends Gemma and Sam and their beautiful little girl Natalie. I know that many people are praying for them, thank you it means so much to me and most importantly it means a lot to Gem and Sam.

Having my car pranged was a bit of a bummer, but my lovely husband took me out for dinner after we went to the Police station and that cheered me up. We finally got the data cabling done in our house this week and the TV arial put back in the dining room, no more hole in the wall, YAY!!!

So that been my week, nothing exciting planned for the weekend, Daniel is working so it will be quiet one for me, hoping to finish some scrapbooking :)

Hope everyone is well, till next time take care xx

2 Comments:

At August 21, 2009 at 3:45 PM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Your poor car!!! Yay for the insurance though!

I hope Natalie is okay:( I'll keep praying.

 
At August 21, 2009 at 5:34 PM , Blogger foxylady said...

Yes I agree with Kirst. Your poor car. Thanks 4 sharing your week with us. We too continue to pray for all that precious family. Enjoy your week

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home