Friday, September 4, 2009

5 Faves

1. My Kaszazz Surprise Pack - last month they offered $30 surprise packs, where pay $30 and get $80 worth of product this is what I got!!!! Love it, can't wait to play!!!



2. My Smooch!! Smooch is a new accent Ink that Kaszazz now sell, I couldn't help but order some and it also arrived this week, I ordered Sugarberry which is a dark purple!!



3. Azrael gets a mention this week cause it was his birthday on the 2nd, he was 3!!! He is a good kitty and is very tolerant of his little puppy sister :)



4. Is definately Dad's!! Mine is awesome and I wish him and all the other wonderful Dad's in the world a very Happy Father's Day on Sunday. We're all heading over to Nicole's for dinner on Sunday night to celebrate with Dad.

5. The Gym and I say this to try and be more enthusiastic about going :) Daniel and I joined a gym this week, I tend to swing between being excited about it and dreading it!! I am looking forward to our session with the trainer next Wednesday, he will assess us and write us each a training program.

Hope everyone is well, take care all xx

1 Comments:

At September 4, 2009 at 4:58 PM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Ooooh look at your very cool goodies! Our Treacle turned 1 last week! Happy birthday to Azrael:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home