Friday Faves
Ok, its seems these days all I do is blog my Friday Faves!!! I must make more of an effort!!!
My faves for this week are....
1. Having breakfast made for me - twice this week Daniel has gotten up early and made me breakfast before I go. He even made French Toast one morning only to discover that I don't eat French Toast!!
2. I love that our upstairs shower is getting fixed, its booked in week after next and my awesome husband went tile shopping yesterday and found tiles that match the tiles that we have, they are exactly the same even though they are at least 7 years old!!! Kind of an odd thing to be excited about but we've not been able to use it in over 12 months!!!!
3. I am loving that its September and that all my fave TV shows are coming back on in the US I am counting down the days until Brothers and Sisters is back!
4. I've started watching Drop Dead Diva and I'm really liking it!! Its quite funny, even Daniel finds it amusing!!
5. Ellie's excited running - when she really excited she starts running and she does laps just running backwards and forward between the lounge and the kitchen going full pelt, so cute!!
Daniel's faves are apparently:
1. Archie comics
2. HD TV (he is LOVING OneHD and Go!)
3. Sleeping In
4. Going to bed early
5. His wife
Well our week has involved trips to the gym, we've been getting stuck into our fitness program this week doing 35 mintues of cardio and 25 minutes weights, we are feeling the burn!!
I watched a newish movie the other night called Fireflies In the Garden, it had Julie Roberts, Willem Dafoe, Emma Watson (not Hermoine) and Ryan Reynolds. It was good but not one to watch if you are looking for a light hearted feel good movie. Dad and I are going to see Charlie and Boots tomorrow afternoon, I'll let you know what its like.
So that was my week really, hope everyone is well xx

1 Comments:
You don't eat french toast?!?!?!? Not even with maple syrup and strawberries?????
Its my all time fave EVER! LOL We must be destined to be BFFs...I can eat all your french toast LOL
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home