Thursday, January 28, 2010

I thought I'd share some photos of our new power points cause we are very excited about them!!

First though I thought I'd share this photo of the carpet in Daniel's office, we don't get to see it very often so I thought it was worthy of a photo :)



On to the power points, the electrician came yesterday and installed 17 new ports in total, the two biggest these four in Daniel's office....


...and these five behind the TV.


This house was seriously short on power points so its so nice to finally have enough.

The electrician also fixed the wiring in my craft room so I can now turn the light on without have to also turn the light in the spare room on as well.

So clearly this has been the highlight of our week, quite sad really LOL

1 Comments:

At January 28, 2010 at 3:23 AM , Blogger AJ said...

Ha ha! This is hilarious! Love the powerpoints...love them!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home