Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ok Daniel, fine I'll update my blog, but where may I ask is your blog update??????

I'll start with my faves, I don't have any photos cause for some dumb reason the card reader on my laptop doesn't read the SD card on our new camera.

1. My first one has to be our new Nikon D90 camera, soooo cool!! Love it, I really haven't had a chance to go and really have a play with yet but I use it every chance I can get, I'm so glad I talked Daniel into buying it instead of another TV :o)

2. Azrael gets a mention this week cause he is so cute, he curled up next to me in bed this morning after Daniel went to work and we had a cuddle. When he wants to go out of a morning before we get up he comes up the middle of the bed and head butts one of use until we get up. I much prefer the head butts to the alternative when we were in our old room, our bed head was underneath the window sill and he used to climb up there and then jump on me!!

3. I love our new room. Between Christmas and New Year we painted what was our spare room and then moved in, its almost twice the size of our old room (the official master bedroom) and gets a really lovely breeze most afternoons. We also had a ceiling fan installed a couple of weeks ago, soooo good.

4. Just finished reading the latest Jodi Picoult book Handle With Care and I really loved it!!

5. I got 21 Jump Street for Christmas from Daniel and I am loving it!!! Its so 80's and Johnny Depp is so young!!

A general update on what we've been doing, well as I mentioned above we painted a room, we planned on it taking 1 day but it took 3 days!! We were very impressed with ourselves and how well it came out, especially seeing we completely stuffed up our first attempt.

Since then its really just been all about work, very boring. We did watch Sherlock Holmes last weekend and thought it was great. We also watch Fantastic Mr Fox, Daniel enjoyed it I thought it was ok.

Ellie is good, we've been trying some more training with her she is learning to stay and come to her name. We took her to the dog park down at Tuggeranong last weekend and she did very well with all the other dogs around, mind you we didn't let her off the lead as we didn't trust her to come when called.

Gotta go and watch Bones now, hope your all well, we are counting down the days till we head off for Ballina not long now!!

We are counting down the days until our holiday, only 2 weeks until we head off to beautiful Ballina, can't wait!!!


2 Comments:

At January 23, 2010 at 4:40 AM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Oooooooh she's BACK!!!!
Hope you enjoy your camera! Sounds great! Can't wait to get my hands on the Jodi Piccoult book!!!

See you soonish!

 
At January 25, 2010 at 11:57 PM , Blogger foxylady said...

OOOO Del I have missed you very much..and your blogs. Cant wait to see you in 2 weeks..yay

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home