Tuesday, January 26, 2010

So I've just spent the last half an hour trying to create a funky new blog layout and I just couldn't get it to work so I've gone with the standard boring layout. I think need lessons from Kirsty!!

Our Australia Day has been very quiet, Daniel worked night shift last night so slept most of the day. I had a lovely sleep in and then went to the gym, rest of the day I've been subjected to the cricket. I have been told that it is very un-Australian of me to complain about how boring the cricket is!!

We had an Aussie BBQ for dinner, but I was chastised for not having lamb, I had chicken, its ok though Daniel did it for the team he had sausages washed down with a beer!!

We have an electrician coming tomorrow to install about 20 new power points in our house can't wait!! Daniel is a little concerned about how he is going to entertain himself without electricity for several hours.

Oh dear seems I need to go a rescue Ellie from Daniel, he has a hold of her tongue, eeww!!

Big hugs go out to Kirsty and Sam tomorrow will be thinking of you both!!

2 Comments:

At January 26, 2010 at 4:30 AM , Blogger foxylady said...

Hey Del. Love the green. Love your post too

 
At January 26, 2010 at 1:16 PM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Hah!!! The first time I changed my blog around I swore lots and it took me hours!
Ooooh new power points! So good having them where YOU want and not in the crazy spots previous owners put them LOL We have a few rooms with no power points and one room that has a bank of 12 switches?!?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home