Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ellie

I took some photos of Ellie last night and today thought I'd share cause I reckon she is cute :o)









Sadly she is not my little puppy anymore, she is quite big now, don't think she'll get much taller she is just about full grown.

Ellie gets into all sorts of mischief and continues to dig up all sorts of stuff in the garden, she found a garden trowel, not ours, its now one of her favourite toys!!

Ellie is quite taken with Daniel she jumps all over him when ever he is home and much prefers his lap to mine. I think she is quite fascinated with his beard, they play a game where he grabs her beard and she bites his!!

2 Comments:

At November 4, 2009 at 3:15 AM , Blogger foxylady said...

O yes she is way cute. So grown up. You must loveher so much. Thanks Del

 
At November 7, 2009 at 12:26 AM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Aaaaaw, she is just GORGEOUS!!!
Sorry I haven't visited...my blog thingy kept saying you hadn't updated for 3 weeks!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home