Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Faves

Its been in while since I've done my faves, oops, here goes:

1. Walking along the Foreshore with Daniel and Ellie. Daniel met me after work with Ellie and we went for a walk, it was so much fun. Ellie decided that she liked walking along the raised edges on the side of the lake and she really liked the ducks too!!

2. The new Ingham mini chicken wraps that I got from Woolies last week, so yummy and so quick and easy!!

3. I love that little Natalie is doing so well, I was chatting with Gem last night and she told me that Natalie's platelets have starting going up and she had not needed a transfusion in 17 days. It makes me so happy to hear how well they are doing!!

4. My fan, yes its been warm enough in Canberra that we've had to bring out the fan for sleeping, I love my fan. I need to be cold to sleep well so my fan is a must in summer, when its really hot we break out the water cooler too!

5. I love that is November because New Moon comes out this month, YAAAAY!!!


Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx

1 Comments:

At November 7, 2009 at 12:25 AM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Wooooo for New Moon!!! I hope its more exciting than the book!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home