Monday, November 2, 2009

Its been awhile between posts but I've still blogged more frequently then are certain other person in this house that hasn't blogged in ages ;o)

Ok so first the pics, these are my most recent scrap booking efforts...





they are all of course of the beautiful Natalie, who continues to do well, she is down to only needing platlette transfusions every 5 - 6 days and getting stronger and stronger all the time. They are now looking at a bone marrow transplant some time before Christmas to ensure that she makes a complete recovery.

So what else have we been doing... we went and saw John Williamson last weekend, it was my first time and it was really, really good, especially when we got to meet him after and get his autograph. Early the same day we went to the Hyperdome and Daniel lined up to get Matthew Riley autograph in his new book, I didn't join queue I went shopping instead!!

This last weekend was a quiet one, Daniel worked all weekend but I had a lovely 4 day long weekend so good!! It was our last 'Melbourne Cup' day holiday though, next year the public holiday has been moved to the end of September instead. We celebrated the Melbourne Cup in front of the TV with biccies and cheese we would have had pink champagne too put we couldn't get the bottle open!!

On the movie front I watched 'The Ugly Truth' the other night, I thought that it was really good. We also watched 'Up' the new Pixar movie it was excellent another triumph from Pixar!!

So hope everyone is well, till next time take care xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home