Faves
Ok so I'm a day late again :) I some how managed to ignore Daniel's constant reminders last night!!!
1. Thai food - I met Katherine at the Thai Corner in Manuka on Wednesday night, I hadn't had Thai food in ages, it was soooo yummy. We had a Red Curry Beef and Chicken in a Peanut Sauce, mmmmmm.
2. Food isn't going to be my theme for these faves I swear but... my number 2 is definitely Du Jour a new restaurant that I had lunch at yesterday, was soooo good, I had a very yummy rissotto.
3. Leaving the doors open at night and letting the lovely fresh night air in!! Its so hot in Canberra right now I am loving the cool nights. Its suppose to be 35 degrees tomorrow!!
4. Canberra Tourist attractions - Daniel and I have decided to be a little more cultured, we went to the War Memorial a few months ago and today we went to the National Gallery. It was good, I am thinking that Daniel is not a fan of abstract art and angry boxes, I ended up laughing so hard that the security guard got a bit suspicious of us :)
5. Daniel's new night vision googles, they are cool, he got them with a new game for the XBox, Modern Warfare 2. They are so much fun, we tried them around the side of our house were it is really really dard, we could see Ellie running around and everytime she looked us she just had 2 bright white eyes!!
So there are my faves, hope every one is well and not melting away in the sudden on set of summer, I mean seriously what happend to Spring!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home