Thursday, October 8, 2009

I thought I should get in a do my faves before the crazy busy weekend starts!!!

1. I just saw an add for Goodberries Frozen Custard and was reminded of how much I love Goodberries, mmmmm YUM!!!

2. Family gatherings, I do love them and they only ever seem to happen for special occasions, of course this weekend its all about my sisters wedding. I am particularly looking forward to meeting Macey my cousins new baby!!!

3. Manicures, I'm heading off for one soon with Mum and Nicole, should be fun!!

4. Ellie - I'm nominating Ellie this week because I need to remind myself that she is very cute :) She has been very naughty this morning!!

5. 4 Day weekends!!! Especially the week after a long weekend :)

So they are my faves, I will definitely blog photos of the wedding next week, just hope the weather is nice!!

Hope everyone is well xx


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home