Good Day!!
Today was a good day, I got to sleep in, found a good park at work (which is really, really hard when you start late) and the best bit was I FINALLY got the software agreement that I have been negotiating for 12 months signed off and completed, YAY!!!
Work is going well at the moment, has been really busy, but is always really busy. I finally have a full staff, although 2 are only on short-term contracts. My 2 casuals are really lovely and both work really well in the team which is great. So now things are not so crazy and everyone is feeling much better and happier. One of my staff, Steph is on holidays in Cairns at the moment, so jealous!! I brought her back heaps of pamphlets from our trip and she was very excited. So far I know that she has been to Kuranda on the train (chickened out of the sky rail though), the same Quick Silver cruise that we did, the Port Douglas Markets and Mosman Gorge I think. Oh the memories, can't wait for to get back so that we can compare our experiences.
Daniel's day at work was uneventful, in fact he told me that he spent the afternoon watching Muppet Babies on his computer!! Apparently it was a quiet day, which is not uncommon as they provide an on demand service so when there is no demand there really isn't a lot to do. I do know though that when their services are demanded they work really hard!!
Azrael is good, although he is in the bad books tonight as he wasn't waiting for us when we got home from work and hasn't come inside yet!! Azrael is usually asleep on the bed upstairs when I get home from work and wakes up when I come in and comes down to say hello and have a cuddle and then goes back to bed. When Daniel comes home the whole thing is pretty much repeated except he then meows to go outside but is not allowed to. Its a routine that we go through most nights!!
Anyway love you all and miss all heaps!!!

1 Comments:
naughty kitty! Love you:-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home