Saturday, July 12, 2008

Better late then never...

My 5 Friday Faves...
1. My Tonka Truck. I've always wanted a Tonka Truck so for Christmas a few years ago Daniel got me one :)


2. I love baking, but have to be in the mood! I baked this chocolate cake this morning, in the microwave, was cooked in 7 and half minutes!!



3. I love my new car, its so nice to have my independence back and not to have to rely on buses or lifts from friends and family :)

4. I love scrapbooking and cardmaking. Sorry haven't got any pictures for this one as I haven't made anything in awhile but I went to a Kaszazz party on Thursday night and my love for it was re-ignited!!

5. I LOVE that we're going to Brisbane next Friday and will get to catch up with our family, we miss you all and can't wait to see you :)

1 Comments:

At July 15, 2008 at 1:38 AM , Blogger foxylady said...

We miss you too and I love your 5 favs...esp the car sounds like you are lucky its still in 1 piece with the kangaroos

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home