Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday

First up some more photos of our new car, its called Mitzi the Mirage :)


Its a 1997 Mitzubishi Mirage, we got it second hand from a friend of mine. Sam brought it second hand when its was 12 months old and has had it ever since. Its done about 128,000km and has been very well looked after. I love it, drove it down to Mum and Dad's today and they were impressed with it. Daniel has driven it over to Danny's place tonight, his first trip, will have to get the verdict when he gets home. I think its a bit girlie for him :)


So the rest for the rest of the day I have been beading, I made this necklace...



...and this bracklet. This afternoon I've been baking, I made some more Gooey Butter Ball Biscuits, some mini quiches for Daniel's lunch/dinner this week and some pasties for my lunch/dinner.

So that was my Sunday, counting down the days now until we get to go to Brisbane! Love to all.

2 Comments:

At July 6, 2008 at 3:24 PM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Can't wait to see you guys in Brissy! LOVE the bracelet, you clever lady!

Cute car!

 
At July 8, 2008 at 3:58 AM , Blogger foxylady said...

Love the car..good on you with the beading. You are going great guns

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home