My new car!!
...and this is after :) I am so excited!!! I was nervous about driving it as I haven't driven a manual in years but I had no worries. I did roll down a hill trying to do a hill start at one stage as I couldn't find first gear but that was the only hiccup :) I didn't even 'kangaroo hop', I was pretty stoked. I do however need to remember to take it out of gear or put my foot on the clutch before starting it :)
I will take better photos of it tomorrow, it was getting dark when we got home so photos wouldn't have been very good. Daniel is going to give it the 'once over' tomorrow and I am also going to take it down to Mum and Dad's for a "Dad check" as well.
Didn't really do much else today, I've got a sore back at the moment so having a relatively quiet one. We went to Calvary hospital to visit Aunty Elaine this afternoon, she has settled well into her new surroundings. Haven't been to Calvary before, wasn't particularly impressed to be honest, Canberra Hosptial seems nicer. Ther nurses were a bit light on too but they are in the middle of a 'stike' so I guess thats why.
Anyway have to go and cook the husband some dinner, take care!

1 Comments:
how exciting a new car tell me more. I do think driving a manual is like riding a bike you don't forget..its just those little things hey
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home