My Week
Its been a good week this week, I met my friend Jacqui for lunch at the new cafe over in 'New Acton', its was yummy. Its an organic supermarket/cafe, I had the Thai Red Curry and Jasmine rice, mmm it was nice.
On Wednesday I had a lunch date with Dad and received a nice surprise when Mum joined us for lunch as well, she'd taken a day off work :) We went to the Vanilla Bean at the ANU, I go there regularly its yummy tooo and is a popular spot on campus.
I am very excited at the moment because I am finally picking up my 'new' car tomorrow, I will take photos and post them on my blog. Its a Mitsubishi Mirage, just a little car to run around town in.
Oh other piece of news is that my Aunty Elaine has been moved again, she's now in Calvary hospital. Calvary has rehabilitation facilities so she has been moved there to begin her rehab, apparently next week they will start making her put weight back on her leg. Hopefully if her rehab goes well we might be able to take her out for the day for her 90th birthday later this month!
Work has been relatively uneventful this week. We had a work experience student with us today. One of my colleagues asked if she could work with us for a day, she is doing a Library studies degree and manages a Library in Cooma. As a part of her job she is responisble for software licenses in her Library so we though it might be useful to learn about our licensing. I think she learnt something?!?!
Anyway hope everyone is well, take care :)

1 Comments:
Yay for your Aunty Elaine!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home